Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Serendipity = 2NE1 A bit of loveliness and soul from Korea



Serendipity
is a propensity for making fortunate discoveries while looking for something unrelated, and is one of my very favorite experiences.

On my Google home page I have a wee You Tube window which led me to a GREAT-looking, Goth-ie video of a really lovely, soulful song by whom I assume (grammar police required?) is a Korean pop group - 2NE1. That led me to this live performance of the same song "It Hurts", which led to much chair dancing, and smiling and delight.

The non-performance video is gorgeous and darkly sweet as well.

So, as your occasional music explorer, I recommend sitting back and enjoying 2NE1.

As always, please click on the YouTube window to get the full view screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment